I would like share with you some of the issues I found when working with ArcGIS Runtime for Android 100.0.0,
1) GeometryEngine's project method throws an error when projecting a point with no Spataial Reference defined. This class should check the spatial reference existance first.
Caused by: com.esri.arcgisruntime.ArcGISRuntimeException: Invalid argument
at com.esri.arcgisruntime.internal.jni.CoreGeometryEngine.nativeProject(Native Method)
2) When exporting 1, 200 000 points to Moblie Geodatabase (SQLite), the data gets gridded and only some of data (nothern cells) are used for querying.
3) UniqueValueRenderer does not display all unique values (range from 1 to 10) at all scales when working with multipart polygons (120 features)
4) Inconsistent workflow when creating network dataset since the routing is now based on travel mode. Some of work should be done in ArcMap and some in ArcGIS Pro. Mobile geodatabase seems to not allow for creating multimodal networks and is vulnerable to network dataset errors that did not restrict solving routes.
5) Create Runtime Content should have an explicit parameter for output data extent. Now, the current display extent is used for export.