Clean

DropDown

DropDown

High

Dirty

DropDown

DropDown

Low

Does anyone know how I can create the above, in a Survey, and Have drop downs in the fields as shown?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GaryBowles1
Occasional Contributor III

I don't believe so. There is a grid functionality in xlsx forms but i do not think it is enabled in Survey123. If you use the minimal appearance option, the question will only take up one line each and the survey will not be too bulky. You may want to use the horizontal-compact appearance so that the yes/no are check boxes rather than a pull down (easier to tap the

check box on screen).

--gary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
GaryBowles1

You could create a group for each of the items in your description field. Then use select_one questions for the remaining questions. It may not look exactly as the table above but it will collect all the data you need.

--gary

0 Kudos
JohnMcConalogue
New Contributor III

Thanks for the reply Gary.

Can the appropriate select_one's be side by side as in the table above?

0 Kudos
GaryBowles1

I don't believe so. There is a grid functionality in xlsx forms but i do not think it is enabled in Survey123. If you use the minimal appearance option, the question will only take up one line each and the survey will not be too bulky. You may want to use the horizontal-compact appearance so that the yes/no are check boxes rather than a pull down (easier to tap the

check box on screen).

--gary

0 Kudos
MitchellProctor
Occasional Contributor II

Gary's right on this one, unfortunately we don't have question tables as of yet, but it is something we want to introduce at some point.

JohnMcConalogue
New Contributor III

Thanks for the help Gary.

0 Kudos