Edit permissions AGOL

Jump to solution
02-04-2017 04:37 PM
GeorgeDurkee
Occasional Contributor

Hi: I've got a single user AGOL account -- no sub groups or other members. I've designed a geoform that will be posted publicly to be filled in by anyone. I'm kinda lost in how to assign permissions. I want the public to be able to establish a point and fill out the popup form. I do not want the public to be able to see the information filled out on any other form by clicking on it but I do want the public to see all points established. In edit mode, it looks like anyone can click on a point and the form pops up with the information of anyone. I've tried various combinations of permissions; disabling popups; disabling all the fields visible... with no luck.

How do I set the permissions or manage popups such that only I, as Admin, can see the form information but not the public.?

App is here: ArcGIS Web Application 

Thanks!

George

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

HI George,

On your feature layer, go to the settings tab. Select the option that users can only add new features. You will then be able to enable the capability that editors can't see any features, even those they add:

Manage hosted layers—ArcGIS Online Help | ArcGIS 

As the owner, you will still be able to see the data.

-Kelly

View solution in original post

1 Reply
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

HI George,

On your feature layer, go to the settings tab. Select the option that users can only add new features. You will then be able to enable the capability that editors can't see any features, even those they add:

Manage hosted layers—ArcGIS Online Help | ArcGIS 

As the owner, you will still be able to see the data.

-Kelly