Select widget not working as expected

01-18-2017 12:57 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having a problem not being able to select layers using the Select Widget on Web AppBuilder. The Select Widget only shows one layer selected (even though multiple layers are selected) and never produces the requested multi-layer results.

The image below demonstrates the problem I have: it should select the Forest Stand layer (red circle) in addition to the Birds layer. (The Select widget has a simple configuration, so I don't know how to fix this problem). Is this a bug in the widget or there are some problems in the way I published the layer? I would very much appreciate if you could assist me in this regard.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Makiko,

Do you see any errors in your browsers web console (using developer tools F12) when you see this issue?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Robert,

Thank you so much for your quick response.  I see two errors "Token Required" (multiple same errors after loading application) and "Illegal Argument Exception".  The problem happens after selecting layers (after "EXTENT polygon" in Image 2).

Image 1: Token Required Error

Image 2: Illegal Argument Exception Error

Thank you,

Makiko

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Makiko,

Well based on those errors there is little help that can be provided here in GeoNet. This is a widget bug that needs to be reported to esri tech support.

0 Kudos