I'd like to be have my shortlist story map update dynamically when I add new points to the underlying feature service but I can't seem to get that to work. The web map shows the new points but the shortlist only shows the original ones.
Here are the steps I followed:
1. Created a CSV file defining my original set of locations for the story map.
2. Uploaded my CSV file to AGOL and used it to create a feature service.
3. Created a web map and used the feature service to create a layer.
4. Created a Shortlist story map from the web map.
5. Story map looks fine and all points present.
6. Updated my local copy of the CSV file to add some new locations.
7. User the "Overwrite" option on the feature service to upload the new CSV,
8. The feature service shows the new points.
9. The web map shows the new points.
10. The shortlist story map doesn't show the new points.
Not sure if it's a factor but my AGOL account is through the ArcGIS Home Use program.
Any advice appreciated. Thanks!