Missing surveys due to bad internet connection?

Jump to solution
01-13-2017 06:07 AM
Nicole_Ueberschär
Esri Regular Contributor

Is someone else experiencing that the surveys under My Surveys on survey123.arcgis.com disappear when the internet connection is very bad? It happened a couple of times to me today that the page says "no surveys found" but in a lucky moment my two surveys were showing up on the same page. Very strange...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Nicole,

The 'My Surveys' page on survey123.arcgis.com must query ArcGIS Online to discover the surveys that are in your account.  This is similar to the 'My Stories' web page hosted by the Story Maps team; after you load these web pages, the web pages instruct your browser to query ArcGIS Online for the data items. If your browser either can't talk to ArcGIS Online or the communication is interrupted or slow, the web pages will not function properly.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Nicole,

The 'My Surveys' page on survey123.arcgis.com must query ArcGIS Online to discover the surveys that are in your account.  This is similar to the 'My Stories' web page hosted by the Story Maps team; after you load these web pages, the web pages instruct your browser to query ArcGIS Online for the data items. If your browser either can't talk to ArcGIS Online or the communication is interrupted or slow, the web pages will not function properly.

Nicole_Ueberschär
Esri Regular Contributor

Thank you James for the explanation. I got quite confused the other day because my surveys didn't show...

0 Kudos