Survey123 Android: can't push filled form to the server

Jump to solution
12-28-2016 07:29 AM
ИванМехедов
New Contributor II

I can download the form from the Server to the device, but can't push filled form back to server. The message "Getting information from Server" is hanging without any progress.

ArcGIS for Server & Portal & DataStore version is 10.4.1

Survey123 version is 1.10.43

At the same time, I can publish hosted feature services from ArcMap, Esri Maps for Office, Portal etc.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
7 Replies
TL2
by
Occasional Contributor III

ESRI has logged this as a bug.

BUG-000101764

JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Ivan - we can't be confident that the behaviour you are experiencing is related to BUG-000101764 without some additional information on your set up. Could you let us know what kind of authentication you are you using on your Portal for ArcGIS instance, as well as its operating system - and also confirm that the behaviour affects all surveys on the device?

Many thanks

John

0 Kudos
SteveEngels
New Contributor

Hi Jonathan,

I am experiencing this same problem on ArcGIS Server 10.5 + Data Store and Survey123 1.10.23.  I have tested on windows, ios and osx, they all get stuck at "Getting service information".  I have tested an earlier version of Survey123 (1.1.4) and was able to collect.

Can you please provide a fix?

0 Kudos
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

It does look like you are are experiencing the issue outlined in the aforementioned bug - please see the comment from Ismael below. Rest assured, addressing the bug is a priority for us.

0 Kudos
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Thanks for reporting this issue. The Survey123 1.10 update of the field app cannot submit data to Portal for ArcGIS. This problem does  not affect surveys published to ArcGIS Online. This issue has been logged as BUG-000101764 in Esri Tech Support. We are working to identify the problem and fix as soon and possible.

If absolutely necessary, and only for Android, Windows and Mac platforms you can obtain the 1.9 release of the Survey123 by opening a ticket (Request a Case) through Esri Technical Support. We anticipate it may take us three weeks to fix  this problem.

DeveloperWNZ
New Contributor II

This means we can not use our Survey123 deployment in our organization this month and we do not even have a workaround installing a previous version for iOS.  

Happy New Year.

0 Kudos