Page jumps after taking photo

12-28-2016 12:21 PM
CarlHolt1
Occasional Contributor III

The Survey jumps to the middle of the page, after successfully taking a picture.

Tags (1)
9 Replies
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Carl. We have a related bug open for this one, so it will be looked at: 

BUG-000098891 When creating a large number of 'yes' and 'no' multiple-choice questions with images accompanying the questions in Survey123 for ArcGIS Hub, the survey questions automatically scroll half way up the lengthy survey if users take a picture within the app for the images

Thanks 

John

AlexRobertson1
New Contributor II

Also now experiencing this. Is there any update on the fix?

0 Kudos
EricChez
New Contributor III

I'm also having this issue.  Has this bug been fixed?

0 Kudos
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Eric,

This behavior has not been addressed at this time.  It is listed in our backlog, and we will provide an update when we are able to make progress.  

Best,

Brandon

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Brandon,

Is there an update on this behavior being resolved?

Thanks,

Sylvain

0 Kudos
RogerFarmer1
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I think this might be the same as an issue I described here https://community.esri.com/thread/220580-survey123-image-annotation-question-behavior-after-the-tick 

deleted-user-cHSDzRI9Tf_c
New Contributor II

is there any progress in this bug? I have created a survey with 450 questions. and it is close to imposible for the field crew to keep an overview when the app keeps scrolling up after a picture is taken. 

i have the same problem in both Survey and survey connect.

0 Kudos
deleted-user-cHSDzRI9Tf_c
New Contributor II

could it be that i first build the survey questions. and then wnt back and added the fotos (in a scrambled order) so the Field_name(numbers) are not consecutive... 

0 Kudos
NicholasD
New Contributor

Hi,

We are also experiencing this issue. Our current survey consists of a large number of yes/no question groups many of which ask for images based on specific answers. We are getting inconsistent jumps up and down the survey form.

Our survey was developed with template 3.19, published with Survey123 Connect 3.19.115 and tested on Android and iPad version 3.19.120 (both platforms).

0 Kudos