I can't choose service name from I cant choose service name from Create Output-Add Feature windows

Jump to solution
12-25-2016 10:35 PM
MohammedKhamis
New Contributor II

Dear all,

I am new in GeoEvent , I have question for "I cant choose service name from Create Output-Add Feature windows"as you see on the attached .

It is not active , must be give me like scroll bar list of name service .

why ??there is any configuration doing before create output ???

thanks for support  

regards 

mkn

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MarkBramer
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Mohammed,

Two things to consider:

1. Is the target service/layer a feature service.  For adding/updating features, you must use Feature Services.  Map Services will not suffice.  Feature Services are published by enabling the "Feature Access" capability when publishing a Map Service whose data source contains layers from an Enterprise Geodatabase (PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server, etc).

2. If you are, in fact, using a Feature Service, had you recently added the Data Store that contains the Feature Service in GeoEvent Manager's Site-Data Stores?  It's common to see UI controls take a while to enable/update while GeoEvent is in the process of reading Data Stores soon after they're added.

Mark

View solution in original post

1 Reply
MarkBramer
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Mohammed,

Two things to consider:

1. Is the target service/layer a feature service.  For adding/updating features, you must use Feature Services.  Map Services will not suffice.  Feature Services are published by enabling the "Feature Access" capability when publishing a Map Service whose data source contains layers from an Enterprise Geodatabase (PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server, etc).

2. If you are, in fact, using a Feature Service, had you recently added the Data Store that contains the Feature Service in GeoEvent Manager's Site-Data Stores?  It's common to see UI controls take a while to enable/update while GeoEvent is in the process of reading Data Stores soon after they're added.

Mark