AnsweredAssumed Answered

Configuring editing of reports in crowdsource reporter

Question asked by monzay on Dec 22, 2016
Latest reply on Mar 3, 2017 by monzay

I'm trying to get the editing of reports to work in my app. I've checked the box in the configuration. I'm accessing the app through a browser on my desktop. I can submit reports but it is not obvious to me how to edit my report. I'm signing in with my AGOL account which is an enterprise account login.

According to the help I should be able to have this functionality whether I'm signing on through AGOL or social media. There are other instructions on how to sign up through social media. If I don't want to use social media shouldn't I still be able to get this functionality through AGOL? Is there something else I need to do?

1. Choose to allow users to edit and/or delete their own submissions. This functionality will only be available for reports submitted by ArcGIS or Social Media users who accessed tha pplication usign those credentials. This also requires that the application be configured to allow access to the application through these platforms, and to store a GUID associated with each account on each feature.

Outcomes