Using .tpk from Portal for ArcGIS in Survey 123

12-20-2016 06:07 AM
IlyaPodosinnikov
New Contributor

Good Afternoon!

Can anyone help me with the problem related to connection between Survey123 and Portal for ArcGIS?

The problem is: I have .tpk file which is hosted on our company`s server (with the use of Portal for ArcGIS). We need to upload it online while using Survey123. This tpk is already associated with the survey (code snippet is already in survey`s .info file). When I open map in the current survey I see the required .tpk in the list of Maps (link to the Portal is correct), but .tpk is not displayed (only the gray background)

What is the problem?

Esri layers or Google Maps (from the example above) are displayed well, the  only problem is with my .tpk layer. I have already checked extent of the map and some related features.

Hope to see any feedback. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

From your description, it's hard to determine what the issue might be without further information.  I assume that you are able to download the TPK and no errors are mentioned? (The TPK must be downloaded before it can display on the map).  The TPK is in Spatial Reference 3857 (i.e., Web Mercator, the standard spatial reference for ArcGIS base maps)?

0 Kudos
IlyaPodosinnikov
New Contributor

Actually the URL of the .tpk is correct and the name of it can be seen in "Maps" menu of the survey. It can be selected but only grey background can be seen on the screen. The same thing is with ALL .tpk files from our Portal for ArcGIS.

All .tpks have correct spatial reference and can be viewed on our Portal and in ArcMap.\

Maybe the problem is with Portal for ArcGIS properties

0 Kudos