ArcGIS Server Statistics no longer recording requests

12-16-2016 07:06 AM
AndrewL
Occasional Contributor II

Hello,

I was messing with the log settings a few days ago, and since then my ArcGIS Server Statistics are displaying zero requests every day even though I know for sure many requests are being sent. I checked the usage settings in the Admin directory and everything looks fine there. I attached a screen capture. I'm not sure what I did. Thanks.

0 Kudos
10 Replies
BillDaigle
Occasional Contributor III

Check your logging level.  I think it needs to be set to at least "FINE" to get usage stats.

0 Kudos
AndrewL

Ok thank you I'll give that a shot. I always thought our logs were set to WARNING, but I'll try FINE.

0 Kudos
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

My logging level is set to Warning and I am still getting results in the Statistics page, so I don't believe this is the issue.

I am running 10.3.1

0 Kudos
BillDaigle

Interesting. I’m still running 10.1, so it might be a version difference.

0 Kudos
AndrewL

I talked with Esri Support and they had me change the Aggregate Statistics to 1 minute from 30 minutes. That seems to have worked. It is now showing requests. I'll monitor it throughout the day.

MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

Where exactly do you find the Aggregate Statistics configuration?

0 Kudos
AndrewL

Go to your ArcGIS Server Administrator Directory. Should be something like:  https://localhost:####/arcgis/admin/login.

Then usage reports > settings

0 Kudos
DaveTenney

what if your settings are already set to 30min?

using 10.5.1 and the stats populated on the first day but then all of a sudden it stopped and now were not getting any stats.

dave

0 Kudos
AndrewL

Try changing the Aggregate Statistics to 1 minute from 30 minutes.

0 Kudos