Related Table ParentGlobalID Error

12-06-2016 12:04 PM
GaryBowles1
Occasional Contributor III

Testing a new survey that contains a repeat. The ParentGlobalID field in the relate table contains all zeroes instead of the actual ParentGlobalID (see attached jpg). I have attached the survey file as well.
Survey123 Connect 1.10.10, Portal 10.4, Pro 1.2

Thanks,
--gary

0 Kudos
5 Replies
GaryBowles1

I updated my Survey123 app for Android to 1.10.19 and received the following error when trying to upload a new survey.
--gary

0 Kudos
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Gary. Unlike ArcGIS Online, Portal for ArcGIS only supports lower-case fieldnames.  Could you please go back to your xlsform and make all values in the 'name' column of your 'survey' worksheet lower case? Then publish and see how that goes.

0 Kudos
GaryBowles1

Ismael,

Still getting the code -202 error when i try to upload a completed survey. Is this something new since the ParentRowID field has been eliminated from repeats? 

--gary

0 Kudos
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

OK. Lets connect offline to figure what is going on. I will send you an email.

0 Kudos
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

HI Gary. Thanks for your help with this. We will be releasing a fix to this issue (Survey123 1.10 can't submit data to surveys with repeats published with previous versions) along with BUG-000101764 (Unable to submit data to surveys in Portal with Survey123 1.10 if the survey does not have a repeat).  Expect the fix to be available in the app stores in the next few days. It will be build 1.10.25.