Can't search for surveys

Jump to solution
12-02-2016 10:17 PM
Joseph_Kinyon
Occasional Contributor II

If I delete a survey, I cannot search for a survey if I am logged in.

I must close out Survey123 and open it again.

Once I do this I can search and download a survey from my group again.

Android, IOS (multiple versions on multiple manufacturer devices).

Anyone else have this problem, or is it an inconsequential annoyance?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi,

Is this in the Survey123 mobile app?  I'm able to view the surveys to download after viewing them.  I do see an issue if my login has timed out; the app shows that I am still logged in but the download survey screen does not load surveys.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi,

Is this in the Survey123 mobile app?  I'm able to view the surveys to download after viewing them.  I do see an issue if my login has timed out; the app shows that I am still logged in but the download survey screen does not load surveys.

Joseph_Kinyon

Thanks James, that is likely the case. 
It also may be token lost when switching networks like WiFi to cell data.

I'll take a second look with this in mind.

Mostly it happens that I am logged in and I delete a survey.

For the account with which I recently saw the problem, it was the only survey so it gave the center page download surveys prompt when the deleted survey was removed from device.

After pushing it it started to download surveys with a spinning arrow prompt, but would never complete the task of refreshing the available surveys list.

It is at this time I close Survey123 and restart with immediate login and propagation of available surveys.

0 Kudos
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Same here. It seems to be working fine as shown in recording above.. May be we are not understanding the workflow you describe?

0 Kudos
Joseph_Kinyon

Thank you Ismael, 

I think you understand, I've added more detail to the workflow in my reply to to James' help.

I'll try to repeat the error and see if there are any details I missed and double check the timed out login.

Joe

0 Kudos