AnsweredAssumed Answered

Convert Marker Fill Symbol to Character Marker Symbol?

Question asked by jimeoff on Nov 17, 2016

Can a layer using a Marker Fill Symbol be changed to use a Character Marker Symbol? I believe that the Marker Fill Symbol in my case was assigned to a layer created from simple points imported from a KML file.


Thank you for any help.