I need help configuring LDAP authentication for my geoportal 2.0.1, with geoportal v1.2.7 i have no porblems, the configuration in gpt.xml works good, is there something I'm doing wrong?
1. Elastic search installed and working
2. Tomcat and geoportal 2.0.1 installed and working.
3. app-security.xml using authentication-ldap (authentication-simple commented).
4. authentication-ldap using my ldap server admin user credential and configuration to work properly (theres some differences with the old way with gpt.xml)
5.reboot everithing (Elasticsearch+tomcat+geoportal).
6. when I tried to login the error is this:
2016-11-12 06:09:49,189 INFO [org.springframework.security.oauth2.provider.endpo
int.TokenEndpoint] - Handling error: InvalidGrantException, Bad credentials
GeoportalRoles: GPT_ADMINISTRATORS(members: gptadmin)