I've been using Web App Builder for some projects in AG Online.

Jump to solution
11-15-2016 03:33 PM
FranciscoCastillo2
New Contributor

Suddenly, there's no more Web App Builder button to create another new one. Why? What's happening? There's no more WebApp Builder in ArcGIS On line? Thank's in advance.

When I try to create a new Web App Builder, there

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Francisco,

FYI: An ArcGIS Online public account does not have access to Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS.

We checked and it looks like you originally started using ArcGIS Online with a 60-day trial account - which does include access to Web AppBuilder. However, the 60-day time period expired. Once the trial period expires, your trial account reverts to a public account. Which is why you can no longer access Web AppBuilder.

Hope this helps,

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DerekLaw

Hi Francisco,

Did your account permissions get changed recently by your ArcGIS Online organization administrator?

Check if you have "create" privileges enabled.

Hope this helps,

FranciscoCastillo2
New Contributor

Hi Derek,

Thank's for your answer. However, I have an ArcGIS Public Account and I haven't yet an organization since I'm begining create some projects to share with my coworkers. The most weird is that I created 4 projects with Web App Builder with this Public Account but nowaday I realize that the "Web App Builder2 option is no longer available. I don't know why. Greetings!

0 Kudos
DerekLaw

Hi Francisco,

FYI: An ArcGIS Online public account does not have access to Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS.

We checked and it looks like you originally started using ArcGIS Online with a 60-day trial account - which does include access to Web AppBuilder. However, the 60-day time period expired. Once the trial period expires, your trial account reverts to a public account. Which is why you can no longer access Web AppBuilder.

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos