I created a collection in Survey 123 but when it publishes it stores the table and attachements in ArcGIS Online. This is not much of an issues other than the fact that I need to Join this table to data that is on my local SDE environment. I cant seem to figure that part out.
- Can I create a Relationship Class to a table created from Survey 123 that resides in ArcGIS online to a local Feature Class in my local servers SDE.
- Can I move the location of the table and Attachments created by Survey123 to my local SDE Server?
- Is there some sort of setting that forces the creation of tables etc to my server not ArcGIS Online?
- Set a workspace to my server instead of ArcGIS online????
- Can I create a Relationship class in ArcGIS online that relates the table created in Survey123 (located in AGO) to a feature class on my local server?