Publishing Service Issue - No Features are Published

11-02-2016 01:06 PM
ChadTinsley
New Contributor II

This problem just started happening over the last month or so. I publish services on a very regular basis and don't know what has changed that is causing the problem. When I publish a service none of the features in any of the layers are published (just empty layers). I don't get any sort of error. This happens whether I host using ArcGIS online or our own ArcGIS Server. Any thoughts out there on what could be causing this? I have been occasionally using the workaround of just adding the geodatabase, but I don't want to always resort to this and have to update symbology in ArcGIS online every time.

Thanks, Chad

0 Kudos
3 Replies
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hey Chad, 

This sounds like there may be an issue with the data or the publishing process. I highly recommend contacting technical support to look into this specific issue further. 

What version of ArcMap are you using to publish the data? 

Can you share a map package with the data?

-Kelly

0 Kudos
ChadTinsley
New Contributor II

Thanks for responding, Kelly. I actually just sorted it out. I only did 2 things, I don't know which one solved the issue yet: I restarted by computer, and I unchecked KML capabilities. After I did those things everything started working again.

Chad

0 Kudos
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

HI Chad,

Thanks for letting us know how you resolved the issue. If the issue comes back, please contact support as this looks like something that needs to be investigated and addressed.

-Kelly

0 Kudos