GeoJSON (parser) - 3.18 JS compatible?

Jump to solution
10-28-2016 03:24 PM
Ravichandran_M_Kaushika
Occasional Contributor

dear Readers,

thank you for taking the time to read and help.  I was able to download geoJSON sample from github -

geojson-layer-js-master project. Loaded the same onto our virtual share.  it currently uses 3.10 with older signatures.

is there a newer version? We are planning to use it with an esri template very similar to:

http://www.arcgis.com/apps/Viewer/index.html?webmap=f5b13dbed07c46cdb783cf361833aa6b

I understand that it is a joint effort by esri and terraformer.- any new updates would be good.

I am still trying to see how to use the 'transform' functions and move them to my 3.18 JS project.

regards

ravi.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Ravi,

When I downloaded the Github project and just changed the JS API references to their proper 3.18 versions the geojsonlayer.html in the download worked great. The only thing I saw was some of Alan's links to GeoJSON data were no longer valid in the geojsonlayer.html, but the geojsonlayer.js worked without any changes. So you should be able to add it to your app without any issue.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Ravi,

When I downloaded the Github project and just changed the JS API references to their proper 3.18 versions the geojsonlayer.html in the download worked great. The only thing I saw was some of Alan's links to GeoJSON data were no longer valid in the geojsonlayer.html, but the geojsonlayer.js worked without any changes. So you should be able to add it to your app without any issue.

0 Kudos
Ravichandran_M_Kaushika
Occasional Contributor

Robert,

you have been always very kind and quick to respond.  Sorry for the delay. I will implement your ideas and let you know soon.

regards

ravi.