I created several models that require running Get Raster Properties and all worked fine for several months, until about 2 to 4 weeks ago. Now when I run any of the models (including backups from 3.5 months ago) in Model Builder ("edit" mode) it runs fine, but when I try to run it from the toolbox ("Open") it freezes on Get Raster Properties. This happens on all models that use Get Raster Properties. Further, a newly created model will run Get Raster Properties from the toolbox until another tool is connected to it. Things I have tried to resolve the issue:
1) checking forums on this site - found none that apply
2) deleted and added Get Raster Properties - this did not help
3) created a new model with Get Raster Properties - as previously mentioned, it works when the tool is added by itself, but not when it takes the output from another tool (such as the Clip tool).
4) tested on a coworker's computer - same issue occurs; freezes at Get Raster Properties and requires ending the process from Task Manager
5) Tried running with Background GP enabled and disabled - makes no difference, freezes
6) Uninstalled Arc Hydro Tools - still freezes
7) Uninstalled 64-bit Background Geoprocessing - still freezes
8) sent to ESRI along with sample shapefile - it works fine on their system
9) had IT perform a clean install of ArcMap - did not help
I am running ArcMap 10.3.1 on Windows 7 SP1 64 Enterprise. I do not currently know Python (soon to change), so scripting is not a viable solution at the moment. Any help on this issue would be of great...help.