I have taken photos using Collector. Each photo is associated with a point. This is in an AGOL WebMap.
I am able to download the File Geodatabase by following these instructions:
- Go to the Item Details page of the layer in the Web Map which you were editing through Collector and adding attachments to.
- You should see an Export Data button.
- Click it and select the option Export to FGDB.
- Enter a Title, Tags, Summary and select the folder in your My Content directory you want the File Geodatabase saved to, then click Export.
- Once the Export is complete, you will be redirected to the Item Details page of that new File Geodatabase.
- Click the Download Button
But, this only downloads the File Geodatabase, it does not download the actual photos which were taken using Collector for ArcGIS.
Any ideas on how to get the actual photos to download?