add geoform to beta crowdsource story map

10-06-2016 08:45 AM
caddison
New Contributor II

Hello,  I like the beta version of the crowdsource story map but need my crowd sourced entry form to be more customized.  I have created a GeoForm that has the formatting and fields I want users to fill out from my feature service but how do I add it to my storymap (see attached image for example).  

The functionality I am looking for is:  when a user clicks the 'participate' button in the story map, I want my geoform to come up instead of the very simple one that is autogenerated as part of the story map app.  

My disclaimer - I am not a programmer and rely on the ESRI templates to generate these.  Any suggestions on minimizing the coding needed to solve this problem are much appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
StephenSylvia
Esri Regular Contributor

Currently, the Story Map Crowdsource beta is not compatible with GeoForm configurations and cannot modify the form to add new fields. In the future we are planning to add a simple form editor that will allow you to customize the form directly in the Builder but we don't have a planned date to release that at this point.

0 Kudos