Water Web Isolation Trace - Customize

09-29-2016 11:09 AM
sergotchkonia1
New Contributor

Hello, 

I am downloading a Utility Isolation Trace and i am configured it at the sample data and it is working very well, but when i am trying add in database my water network with different Projection WGS1984 UTM37 it is not working.

Please Explain me if can i configured this application to my own geometric network?

mmiller-esristaff‌ please help me

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

What is not working?  Are the flags being snapped?  Sometimes you need to delete and re-add the featureset inputs.  Did you adjust steps that project the data to your local coordinate system?  Also, try deleting the Trace Geometric Network tool and re-add to ensure it is looking at the correct data.

0 Kudos
sergotchkonia1
New Contributor

Thanks for answer dear Michael

No you sample data is working well, but i want add my data from sql SDE data base, my features is in different projection wgs1984 utm37 and it is problem, that i could not configured GP trace tool with my projection.

when i am executing gp tools error is same that output coordinate system is error and unknown extent.

i need configuret GP model builder, how i can configured i need some manuals

I am attached my water geometric network if you can please check it and can you help me configure GP Isolate Trace?

ERROR LOG

ERROR 999999: Error executing function.
invalid extent for output coordinate system
Failed to execute (Project Flags).
Failed at Thu Sep 29 22:46:34 2016 (Elapsed Time: 0.20 seconds)
Failed to execute (IsolationTrace).
Failed at Thu Sep 29 22:46:35 2016 (Elapsed Time: 1.38 seconds)

0 Kudos
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

Using your data, I was able to get it to working by changing the InputeGDB and Output Coordinate System(2) in the model.  I set Output Coordinate System(2) using the feature dataset in the GDB you provided.

0 Kudos