Can anyone help me to resolve this error which i'm getting while submitting the completed survey form to Arcgis Online? (I have attached the snapshot of the error and the xls form also)

Jump to solution
09-26-2016 01:23 AM
Imran_KhanPattan1
New Contributor II
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi,

When I publish a form based on your Excel file, I can see the same error; in fact, the error also occurs when trying to add a point via the ArcGIS Online Map Viewer, which indicates a problem with the service.  One aspect I noticed is the long name of your Excel sheet (77 characters), which creates an equally long table name when published.  I was able to publish with a shorter name and add data successfully.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi,

When I publish a form based on your Excel file, I can see the same error; in fact, the error also occurs when trying to add a point via the ArcGIS Online Map Viewer, which indicates a problem with the service.  One aspect I noticed is the long name of your Excel sheet (77 characters), which creates an equally long table name when published.  I was able to publish with a shorter name and add data successfully.

Imran_KhanPattan1
New Contributor II

Thank you so much.

0 Kudos