Should it be possible to run a Web AppBuilder application on a Mac?
- I'm using the Developer edition of WAB on Windows 7 to create a simple WAB application
- I Download the application from WAB and put it in the Windows machine's /inetpub/wwwroot/xyz folder
- the application works as expected when accessed via http://localhost/xyz on the Windows machine
- I zip up the application and copy it across to a Mac which is running Apache, and put it in the /Library/WebServer/Documents/xyz folder
- the application fails to run on the Mac, with multiple 404 errors:
eg: http://localhost/http://localhost//jsapi/jsapi/dojo/resources/dojo.css Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
Why is the path referencing localhost twice (http://localhost/http://localhost//jsapi/)? Note that this doesn't occur on the Windows machine.
Is a WAB application supported on a Mac? thanks