Drop business table or feature class from toad oracle

09-19-2016 11:24 AM
hemantjadav
New Contributor

Hi All,

I am using ArcGIS 10.1, oracle 11g.

My feature class/business table is dropped from toad and we again created from the toad as we had script of that table. We have also verify that triggers, view, indexes etc are there or not. We also verify that its relevant entry is exists in Layer table or not. So that entry is also availabe in Layer table. Before delete data populated into that table but afterwards its data not populated. We use C api. We didnt get any error but data is not populated.

So what should I check from Oracle and ArcCatalog side. What is the problem from geodatabase side. Something is break? How to find that this business table is perfect with respect to geodatabase. Is there any tool so I can find the problem easily.

Thanks in advance...

0 Kudos
1 Reply
VinceAngelo
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Never ever drop database tables registered with ArcGIS with ordinary database tools.  This corrupts the geodatabase registry.  The safest way to set things right is to re-DROP the table within Catalog, then recreate/re-register the table.

Please clarify what you mean by "we use C API".  This seems like a second/different issue.

- V