Overwrite Hosted Feature Layer - Problems With Lost Functionality (AGOL)

09-14-2016 11:06 AM
JosephFaliti
New Contributor II

Bad experiences overwriting Hosted Feature Layers.  On multiple occasions I have successfully overwritten Hosted Feature Layers that contain multiple layers and related tables.  I have made sure to have all naming of layers and fields in the updated File GDB be identical to the overwritten File GDB and Hosted Service Layer.  The issue I am experiencing is that the overwritten Hosted Service Layer functioned fine within the Web App Builder generated Web Mapping Application at the time immediately after the overwrite; however, the following morning the Web Mapping Application does not functioning properly.  When clicking on the map, the popup context menu no longer includes the option to view related records.  This issue requires that I reconfigure all popups, alias names, etcetera...  This is extremely annoying and time consuming.  Is this a known bug?  If so, when will this be resolved?

If clarification of this issue is needed I would be happy to answer any questions regarding the issues I have been experiencing.

Thanks!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Joseph,

I recommend contacting https://community.esri.com/groups/technical-support‌ to look into the specific issue further.

Thanks,

Kelly

0 Kudos