Cascade template release date.

Jump to solution
09-07-2016 03:51 PM
DarrenFelsman
New Contributor

Hi  Just wondering when the Story maps updated cascade template will be released?  It is currently in Beta and I have read that a new template is coming this September.  Is there an exact release date? We would love to use this but if the release date is too far off we'll have to use another product.  

Thanks  Felsman

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Darren,

The update will be available to your next Weds morning, Sept 14.

May I ask why you are waiting for the next release to use Cascade? Even though it is listed as beta it is supported by Esri and is very stable. Next week's update will ad some new features, fix many issues we've found, and improve the overall user experience of creating a Cascade story. Any stories you create now will continue to work and you can continue building them after next week's update.

Owen

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Darren,

The update will be available to your next Weds morning, Sept 14.

May I ask why you are waiting for the next release to use Cascade? Even though it is listed as beta it is supported by Esri and is very stable. Next week's update will ad some new features, fix many issues we've found, and improve the overall user experience of creating a Cascade story. Any stories you create now will continue to work and you can continue building them after next week's update.

Owen

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
0 Kudos