Is there any way to print or to somehow create a brochure from a story map tour?

Jump to solution
08-24-2016 12:39 PM
VictoriaCantu
New Contributor

I was hired to create a virtual tour for our demonstration garden: done. Now they are going to want to use that virtual tour to create a brochure so residents can use as they walk through our demonstration garden. I could just use the CSV file and pictures and manually do it all, but i'm wondering if anyone knows of any other way to do this directly from my story map? Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Victoria,

Unfortunately, there is no way to print story maps at this time. The best option is to create your own document manually using the photos and text in the Story Map Tour.

However, I am excited to announce that we are working on bringing printing to story maps!! We'll be releasing the first phase of this work in Sept when you'll be able to print a Story Map Journal. As we get feedback on the initial release of this feature we'll plan to bring printing to other story map apps in 2017.

Owen

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps

View solution in original post

1 Reply
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Victoria,

Unfortunately, there is no way to print story maps at this time. The best option is to create your own document manually using the photos and text in the Story Map Tour.

However, I am excited to announce that we are working on bringing printing to story maps!! We'll be releasing the first phase of this work in Sept when you'll be able to print a Story Map Journal. As we get feedback on the initial release of this feature we'll plan to bring printing to other story map apps in 2017.

Owen

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps