App integration Workforce and Survey123

Jump to solution
08-19-2016 12:47 PM
RaymundoValencia_Martinez
New Contributor II

i´m trying to apply a survey in the workforce project, but showed me the next message:

Unable to update Survey123 for ArcGIS integration at this time.
   Unable to add integration for Survey123 for ArcGIS at this time.

Someone can help me to solve this problem

thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Raymundo,

We've seen this error message appear when the Workforce Project has been moved to a different folder or it's ownership was changed.  Have you done either of those?

thanks,

Craig

View solution in original post

8 Replies
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Raymundo,

Where you are receiving the message? Is this in Workforce or Survey123? Is it possible to provide a screenshot? And discuss what devices you are using? Also, tagging https://community.esri.com/groups/workforce-for-arcgis?sr=search&searchId=5ac9c263-cca6-4081-8f60-55...‌ to hopefully get a good answer from them.

New Contributor II

Hi Adrian

I´m receiving the error message in Workforce.
I'm sending the screenshots about this, and by the moment i´m not working with devices, only in web.
thanks by your atention

0 Kudos
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Raymundo,

Out of curiosity, have you gone through the steps listed here:

Integrate with Workforce for ArcGIS—Survey123 for ArcGIS | ArcGIS 

New Contributor II

Hi Adrian, yes I followed the steps, however the problem was caused because the ownership of the Workforce Project  was changed.

thanks

0 Kudos
AmyHarrigan
Occasional Contributor

I've had the same thing happen.

I know what I did and now, don't know how to remedy it.

I work for a large utility company and just created a rather LARGE workforce project. Being an organizational nut, I placed both my workforce and survey jobs together that were related by town neatly into their own, NEW folder in AGOL. I then, deleted the folder that workforce autogenerates when a new project is made.

Now, I cannot add my survey to my project or make any changes.

From the posts I have seen relating to this problem, people have just, remade their project and everything worked fine. This would not be feasible based on how large and how long it took me to build this project.

All my survey and workforce files are shared to the same location too.

Is there a solution to fix this?

0 Kudos
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Raymundo,

We've seen this error message appear when the Workforce Project has been moved to a different folder or it's ownership was changed.  Have you done either of those?

thanks,

Craig

New Contributor II

Hi Craig, yes it was the case. I created the project again with the same owner and the problem was solved.
thanks by your help

0 Kudos