We have a composite geocode service that is not properly locating address points. If I enter an address within the search bar of one of our apps built with WAB, the address will show in the suggestions, but if I click on it, I will be taken to somewhere that is not the address that's listed. And, in some cases, the address is not listed at all in the suggestions box.
There are other locators within the composite locator that are working, for example, one of the locators allows the ability to search by parcel number. This locator is working fine. Another allows you to search by place name, and again, this one is working fine.
I have already deleted and re-created the address point locator (with Suggestions enabled), and re-published the service. Still getting the same results where addresses are not locating properly.
- ArcGIS Desktop 10.3
- ArcGIS Server 10.3
- Address locator style = US Single House with Subaddress
Below are a couple sample searches. The first 2 screenshots show that when searching for an address, it appears that the suggestion is finding the address, but will take you to the wrong location. The second 2 screenshots demonstrate that the locator using place locations is working.
Any ideas what the issue is with our address locator and why it is not working properly?...why it's not locating at the correct location?
1) Searching for 1801 Whispering Pines Ct SW Cedar Rapids IA --- shows in the suggestions box.
2) Search result when I click on the suggestion. I'm taken to 1720 Whispering Pines Ct SW.
1) Searching for Linn County Community Services Building --- shows in suggestions box. Search fails.
2) Search result takes me to the correct location. Search works.