JSAPI 4.0 PopupTemplate Multiple Feature Display

08-04-2016 01:40 PM
DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

Hi, this is related to a previous post

PopupTemplate not showing multiple features

I have just discovered that when I added an ImageryLayer to my view through the basemap toggle and activate it, then click on my feature layer, paging tools become active on the popup:

paging tools are not active when the topo basemap is active, similar to the post above.  I haven't specifically defined the Popup widget.  Clearly the popupTemplate can display paging info, is there a way to define paging info yet?

Thanks

David

0 Kudos
6 Replies
DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

Sorry, does anyone have any insight on this? 

0 Kudos
MattDriscoll
Esri Contributor

It is possible for the Popup to page multiple features. The only thing is the view doesn't handle it automatically just yet. We still have some work to do there.

But, you can do this if you have the features that you would like to show:

Popup.open({

features: [],

});

Then it will show multiple features that location. Each feature can have a PopupTemplate that defines how it is displayed.

-Matt

DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Matt.  Are you adding the popup.open method as part of each feature layers's properties?  Can it be set in the constructor?

0 Kudos
MattDriscoll
Esri Contributor

The open method is apart of the Popup widget. (view.popup). The features and location can be set on the constructor of the popup as well.

DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

Great thanks Matt

0 Kudos
DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

Interesting aside - in adopting CalciteMaps 4.0 I am noticing that scene views do seem to handle multiple features . .. 

0 Kudos