GetFeatureInfo of WMS in ArcGIS for Portal

Jump to solution
08-03-2016 02:29 AM
ZdeněkSoldán
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

I have noticed that from June is on ArcGIS Online  allowed capability GetFeatureInfo of WMS service in pop-up. I would very appreciate this functionality as well in ArcGIS for Portal. Is it planned to add this functionality to ArcGIS for Portal in any of close future versions?

Thanks for answer.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PaulDavidson1
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Zdenek:

I obviously can't speak for Esri, but they seem to try to keep Portal consistent with AGOL but one or two releases back.  For example, see:

ArcGIS Online vs Portal

Somewhere I've seen an unofficial release (quasi-roadmap?) of Portal at 10.5.  If you can find that, you could see if that feature is planned for release in 10.5.  I briefly searched but couldn't find it.

If your idea is not on the roadmap, you can add it to the Ideas list, which is now here on GeoNet:

ArcGIS Ideas

View solution in original post

1 Reply
PaulDavidson1
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Zdenek:

I obviously can't speak for Esri, but they seem to try to keep Portal consistent with AGOL but one or two releases back.  For example, see:

ArcGIS Online vs Portal

Somewhere I've seen an unofficial release (quasi-roadmap?) of Portal at 10.5.  If you can find that, you could see if that feature is planned for release in 10.5.  I briefly searched but couldn't find it.

If your idea is not on the roadmap, you can add it to the Ideas list, which is now here on GeoNet:

ArcGIS Ideas