Related Tables gone since Pre UC Update

Jump to solution
07-08-2016 10:24 AM
AndrewHargreaves
Occasional Contributor II

Hi All,

I used to use the Foldable Theme template for a webmap I have with related tables in it. I just noticed that none of the online Web AppBuilder templates now support related tables. I can easily access the related records in the AGOL map viewer, but not inside the Web AppBuilder templates.

I should add that I've already tried editing the app by removing and re-adding the map featuring my related tables - no joy. I also went as far as rebuilding the whole app - still no joy.

How do I get this functionality back? Has it been removed?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AndrewHargreaves

So the answer is that when the popup displays, click '...' at the right bottom of the pop up. You should see Show Related Records option on the drop down list if the feature has related table, Since the UC release, the feature pop up can support more actions such as set as Input of Geoprocessing if a GP widget is configured properly.

Thanks to Jianxia Song​ for the help!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
AndrewHargreaves

So the answer is that when the popup displays, click '...' at the right bottom of the pop up. You should see Show Related Records option on the drop down list if the feature has related table, Since the UC release, the feature pop up can support more actions such as set as Input of Geoprocessing if a GP widget is configured properly.

Thanks to Jianxia Song​ for the help!