Create a Replica: Operation not Supported - Why?

07-06-2016 03:18 PM
MikeBly
Occasional Contributor

I am working on creating a replica of some data from ArcGIS Online. To do this I am going through the Service URL for the feature layer (service) and then under the "layername (FeatureServer) tab selecting create replica under supported operations at the bottom of the page.

I have successfully done this for one, however I need to do it for  a couple of more, however the option is not available to create a replica for the others under supported operations.

Unsure why this is.

My process:

Export feature layer to FGDB - publish to a feature service - select "Service URL" and then Feature Server - then Create replica.

Why would this option be available on one and not the others - at a loss. Working with ESRI Tech support on it - but no feed back on this particular issue yet.

Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MikeBly
Occasional Contributor

More info - I use this process in order to maintain the attachments with proper REL_GlobalID.

0 Kudos
MikeBly
Occasional Contributor

FYI - simple of course and I failed to see it -  anyway the answer is that I did not have the "Export Data" or "Enable Sync" checked off in the setting of the feature layer. Apply those two settings and all works as expected.

0 Kudos