I am having some issues with publishing map services for ArcGIS 10.4 server machine that I recently upgraded. Here are some additional details:
- Map service has large number of layers (100 feature classes)
- Created sd file successfully
- Publishing creates E:\arcgisserver\directories\arcgissystem\arcgisinput\TEST2\TEST_MapService.MapServer but still missing manifest.json
- Don’t see any errors in the log, with verbose log setting, see no errors there.
- From GP error log (ArcGIS Desktop), it shows that GP svc failed after an hour so I increased the The maximum time a client can use a service to 2 hours, hoping this helps.
I would still like to know what Is taking the time, appreciate any suggestions. Here are some screenshot.