How do I have to use an ImageServiceIdentifyTask or any similar method to this?

06-15-2016 02:16 AM
RolandGliba
New Contributor III

Hy

I am very new in the javascript world and I have just started with wab, it's easy to work with the wab but the reason why I change is there is this task (ImageServiceIdentifyTask) what is needed to use one of my app. I would like to solve that when I click in a point feature that results me the raster with the same name. So I got that info I have to create query on them and make an events on the clicking. I don't know how to do this so I'll be thankful if anyone could help me in every details. Where do I have to modify the code to? With which content? Maybe a full sample code would be the most useful with a sample point feature layer (mapservice) and an mosaic dataset with catalog content (imageservice). Thank you

0 Kudos
3 Replies
FC_Basson
MVP Regular Contributor

Here is an example: Edit fiddle - JSFiddle.  Click on the panchromatic images and view the image properties below the map.

RolandGliba
New Contributor III

and how should I use the code? may I have to put it into the main index.html file after the script src tag? or where?

0 Kudos
FC_Basson
MVP Regular Contributor

That's completely up to you.  You can put it in the index.html head inside a script tag or you can reference it as an external JS file.

<script src="myfile.js"></script>

or inside header

<script>
// code
</script>
0 Kudos