Create Map Tile Package - Error 000732

06-13-2016 08:16 AM
TimothyMichael
Occasional Contributor II

Trying to generate a map tile cache in ArcGIS Pro, I unchecked the option for "Package for ArcGIS Online | Bing Maps | Google Maps" so that I can use the tile scheme from an existing service.  Using the browse button I then navigate to Portal > Living Atlas and select an existing Esri service (World Imagery, World Street Map, World Topographic - I tried a number of them) and get Error 000732.  Shouldn't this option allow me to get the tiling scheme from an existing service?  The map is saved in the same spatial reference system as the map service.

I also found the same behavior that was noted in this post (Having problems with the Geoprocessing tool 'Create Map Tile Package' ) about not being able to browse to an .xml file.  I was able to paste in the path to the .xml file and that worked.

--Tim

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JeffWard
Occasional Contributor III

All of those tile schemes are the same, so why not use the Google/Bing/ArcGIS Online tiling scheme?

Jeff Ward
Summit County, Utah
0 Kudos
TimothyMichael
Occasional Contributor II

Just testing importing a cache scheme from an existing service.  I get the same error with different services w/ different cache schemes.

0 Kudos