recently I have created a heavily customized Map Journal story map and figured I share it with the community so they can extract whatever code they would like to use in their story map.
Here is a list of customization:
- You are able to click on any feature in the overview map and it will take you to the section where this place is featured
- I added a google streetview button to each section map
- I added a basemap switch button to each section
- Some of the sections play audio specific to the section
- A playlist of all the audio used
- A mute button
- Use a custom font that you have downloaded and hosted
Eventually I will write a series of blog post talking about each feature and how you can implement it in your story map.
Here is the link: Impressions de France
Let me know what you think