I have the following problem:
- In the Attribute Tab I select an image for my logo (branding) from my local disk.
- All good, the logo appears, also on launch in the node.js environment (but the html looks like this:
<img data-dojo-attach-event="onload:_onLogoLoad" data-dojo-attach-point="logoNode" class="logo jimu-float-leading jimu-leading-margin1" src="images\logo.png" style="height: 30px; margin-top: 5px; cursor: default;">
- Deploy the App, the logo path is broken
- check the config.json of the app
- the path of the logo looks like this: "logo": "images\\logo.png",
- so I change it manually to "logo": "images/logo.png", in the deployed app
- The logo shows up as expected
Did anyone experience the same, or did I miss something? I'm working on Win7, FF 46.0.1, WAB 2.0 (March 2016).