Survey123 Not Playing Nicely With iOS

05-19-2016 09:21 AM
ChristopherNichols1
New Contributor II

I have created a number of surveys with no issue on any device. These surveys were relatively simple in their layout.

Though, recently I begin incorporating cascading and external selects in my newest surveys. I added 4 external selects where each choice list was filtered from the previous question. This was running nicely on all Android devices with no issues and with varying results on a variety of iOS devices. The issues started to really hinder the use of the survey when I added a fifth external select. The survey would run flawlessly on Android, iPad, and an iPhone 5 though for some reason it just would not take on iPhone 6. It would not show filter selection choices past a certain number of questions and the form could not be continued. Some functionality was restored when the form was saved as a draft and reopened.

I have also noticed some other issues with iOS devices and iPhone 6, in particular. When a survey is saved as a draft and then reopened for editing the bottom part of the form is displyed over the beginning or top of the form. Anyone else experienceing these issues? I really need to make these surveys available, but in their current state they are unusable.

If an ESRI rep would like to look at the form(s) for testing I can make them available, though cannot share publicly.

Thanks for any help,

Chris

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

At: Jared GrondinFasil Tiru​  Would you please open an Esri Tech Support incident for this issue so you can look in more detail at this?

0 Kudos