disable pop-up for the query result layer ?

Jump to solution
05-15-2016 03:15 PM
IbrahimMohammed_Ahmed
New Contributor III

can i manipulate the source code for the query widget to disable info-window for the results layer the query creates ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Ibrahim,

Glad to help. Don't forget to mark this thread as answered by clicking on the "Correct Answer" link on the thread that answered your question.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
20 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Ibrahim,

Sure just comment out line 1225 of the Widget.js (assuming you are talking about WAB 2.0).

IbrahimMohammed_Ahmed
New Contributor III

thank you

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Ibrahim,

Glad to help. Don't forget to mark this thread as answered by clicking on the "Correct Answer" link on the thread that answered your question.

0 Kudos
GajananBalasubramaniam1
New Contributor III

Hi Robert, 

Is it the Query\Widget.js? because this doesn't go over line 1000 in version 2.8. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

That reply was from 3 years ago (version 2.0). I am sure a lot has changed since then.

0 Kudos
GajananBalasubramaniam1
New Contributor III

Yea makes sense, but do you have an idea? 

Thanks

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

In WAB Dev 2.11 it is line 749 you need to comment out:

resultLayer.setInfoTemplate(popupTemplate);

0 Kudos
JasonStanton__GISP
Occasional Contributor

When I comment out "resultLayer.setInfoTemplate(popupTemplate);" in 2.13 the popup is still there, but there is no info in it.  Any thoughts on how to completely remove it?

Jason

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

The empty popup shows because your map has other layers that have popups configured and it is testing to see if you clicked on one of those features. So I guess the answer is no.

0 Kudos