Query Widget - Results Formatting

05-13-2016 06:34 AM
LianaSmith
Occasional Contributor II

In the results of the query I would like to show the field that has account number. For some reason the account number is shown with commas ( 123,456,789) instead of 123456789. In the pop-up configuration I turned off Separator and pop-ups are displayed right. The problem is with query results

Thanks in advance!

7 Replies
XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor

It seems that the configuration of the query result do no offer any formatting and will just show the content of the field. I have the same problem with the filter results showing in my case many decimals:

It would be a great enhancement if this configuration was enabled or if the configuration of the attributes in the popup would be used.

For now I don't think there is much you can do.

CC Derek Law

RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

You may want to look at this thread for a workaround solution I provided.

About query widget - field data type

LianaSmith

Thanks Robert, but for this Application, I work in ArcGis Online (can not change the code of the widget)

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Liana,

OK you are out of luck until they fix the bug (#BUG-000086319 Numeric field types within the attribute table in the Web AppBuilder still show the thousand comma that were removed in the webmap in arcgis online) in the next release.

AliBarakat

Hi Robert,

I have a similar case for this one.

I have values in Arcmap with 6 numbers after the decimal.

In WAB attribute table these numbers are rounded to 2 numbers after the coma.

And in the query, the search is done on the numbers from arcmap.

is there a way where i can change the numbers in WAB to have more than 2 numbers after the coma?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor

You can configure the pop up windows and specify the number of decimals an attribute should have (sorry for the Spanish interface):

This will show in the pop-up and the attribute window:

AliBarakat

Thanks alot!

0 Kudos