AnsweredAssumed Answered

Geoevent Processor 10.4 Will Not Start

Question asked by igor92128 on May 12, 2016
Latest reply on Aug 31, 2017 by mggeagle-co-nz-esridist

I just installed a fresh instance of ArcGIS Server 10.4 and joined it to the cluster. After this, I installed Geoevent Processor 10.4 on the same instance and when I do to log in, I get a "No service was found" message on the manager login and REST pages. I checked the license and it's fine. I also checked the logs and here is what the errors are:

| ERROR | rint Extender: 1 | ConnectionState                  | 198 - curator-client - 2.8.0 | Connection timed out for connection string (GISVM01.MYCOMPANY.COM:2181) and timeout (10000) / elapsed (119714) org.apache.curator.CuratorConnectionLossException: KeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss

| ERROR | rint Extender: 1 | ZKPersistenceUtility             | 245 - com.esri.ges.persistence.zookeeper.zk-persistenceutility - 10.4.0 | KeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss for /geoevent/config/keys/ageskey.jks

org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$ConnectionLossException: KeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss for /geoevent/config/keys/ageskey.jks

| INFO  | rint Extender: 2 | LicenseChecker                   | 19 - com.esri.ges.framework.i18n.i18n-support - 10.4.0 | License status: GeoEventProcessor: licenseStatusSuccess.

Any ideas? 10.3.1 worked fine until I tried to upgrade.

Thanks,

Igor

Outcomes