I have a tabbed story map that I've created in the Map Series Builder. We had some issues with a server going down, so all of our stuff needed to be re-served. I've fixed all of the rest services URLs, and made sure the maps display correctly. However, when I go to my story map, it says that I have issues that need to be fixed. My layer draws correctly, but in the issues window, the layer is "inaccessible." I've tried to remove the map and re-add it, but there are still issues with the layer. I suspect that something is hidden, but I don't know how to fix the issue! (See the attached screen shot for clarification). To reiterate--the layer is showing on the screen as it should.