Add Feature Query to ArcGIS Online "Green" App?

Jump to solution
04-27-2016 05:05 AM
JustinRichardson
New Contributor III

My organization uses the original ArcGIS Online app for iOS.  I used to be able to author feature queries for this app using Explorer Online and through my AGO account.  However, I can no longer access Explorer online and when I create feature queries in ArcGIS Online using my web browser, it doesn't carry over to the "Green" ArcGIS Online app for iOS.  Are there any other way to add these feature queries? My emloyees only like to use the Green app and Not Explorer, or Collector.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

With explorer online retired you will have to manually write the JSON into the web map using the ago-assistant. The Green app is not undergoing any active development and will not support the new layer queries you can now create in ArcGIS Online. Collector and Explorer support those feature searches today.

Heres a blog talking about some of the other solutions you can use outside of the green app.

Moving Beyond the ArcGIS App for Smartphones and Tablets | ArcGIS Blog

View solution in original post

2 Replies
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

With explorer online retired you will have to manually write the JSON into the web map using the ago-assistant. The Green app is not undergoing any active development and will not support the new layer queries you can now create in ArcGIS Online. Collector and Explorer support those feature searches today.

Heres a blog talking about some of the other solutions you can use outside of the green app.

Moving Beyond the ArcGIS App for Smartphones and Tablets | ArcGIS Blog

JustinRichardson
New Contributor III

Thank you Russell.  My co-workers really only want to use the green app, its too bad its no longer being updated.  I'll try some other solutions.

0 Kudos