Is it possible to create a custom print layout template that will allow the user of a web application to add their own image to the print?
For custom printing tools, you can refer to this url : Tutorial: Publishing additional services for printing—Documentation | ArcGIS for Server
here is the step to add your image/logo to print layout template
1. prepare your layout template.
2. click Insert menu > Picture.
3. once the image has added on your layout, right click on that image, select properties.
4. check option save image as Part of Document
5. run export web map tools
6. publish gp result as gp services
7. do the print using your new gp print service
it solve my problem...
Retrieving data ...