Not able to preview content in text edit areas of Windows Ops Dashboard

Jump to solution
04-19-2016 01:30 PM
MapEnglish
Occasional Contributor

Throughout the app, whether it be configuring a widget or adding Info about the Operation View, I'm not able to preview content in any of the text edit areas. Screenshot attached. I'm able to type in the area but not able to see what I'm typing. Frustrating.

Untitled.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ChristopherOlsen
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Matt,

I'm not able to reproduce this, but maybe I can help try and troubleshoot a little.  Are you seeing this on multiple machines or just one? Does it happen on multiple views? 

Take a look at this KB article and look at the section where it talks about video card drivers.  Change your Ops Dashboard exe and Coherent UI exe to run on the same one.  Let me know if this helps.

Thanks

Chris

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ChristopherOlsen
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Matt,

I'm not able to reproduce this, but maybe I can help try and troubleshoot a little.  Are you seeing this on multiple machines or just one? Does it happen on multiple views? 

Take a look at this KB article and look at the section where it talks about video card drivers.  Change your Ops Dashboard exe and Coherent UI exe to run on the same one.  Let me know if this helps.

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos
MapEnglish
Occasional Contributor

The KB article fixed the issue. Many thanks Chris!