AnsweredAssumed Answered

What is Stock or Overflow Pit ? Is it a terminology in geography? or what is the correct word for it?

Question asked by progis99 on Apr 11, 2016
Latest reply on Apr 11, 2016 by progis99

I have an excel file that I have to make the join with another table that has a column listed of different kind of feature types. This was done by someone else who did gps'ed and spell that word and handed it out to me to do the spatial join with a point layer. What does Stock or Overflow Pit? Is it related to geography or geomorphology term? Is there another word that is similar to it ? I tried to google it but with no luck. I looked it up on the image on the google to find it and still have no luck. Would someone out there helped me what they are or what does it look like?


I am not sure if this is the right for in the Education .


Thanks !